1) A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose any one from three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns,and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten anything for 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2) A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3) There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
4) Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? ( Only in English !!! )
1) The third. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead ( so the rooms with lions is safe)
2) The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3) Freeze them first.Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
4) Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!