LOVEISLONELY.COM TERMS OF SERVICE FOR AUTHORS:
By submitting your poem(s) to us,
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the poetry and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. Your submission to LoveisLonely.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your poem(s) on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our LoveisLonely Ezine, RSS feed, and to our real-time email alerts members.
3. It is the LoveisLonely.com Team’s sole decision as to whether your poem is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your poem(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your poem(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
4. You may not submit duplicated poem(s) to other poetry sites.
5. The LoveisLonely.com Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your poem in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
6. You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory.
7. LoveisLonely.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your poems.
8. Our editors reserve the right to edit your poem(s).
LoveisLonely.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
For personal and non-commercial use
You may share any poem from our site in your personal blog, or social networking sites for your personal and non-commercial use only. If you wish to share any poem from our site, you must:
a. Respect the copyrights of the authors.
b. Agree to include the poem source credit with the link active:
In regard to the recent conflict related to religion within our poetry community, LoveisLonely, as an innocent third-party, a provider of a free and quality poetry site, hereby make announcement as follows:
1. LoveisLonely.com is a free poetry site for general purpose only and will not be involved in any discussion related to religion;
2. The existing poems on LoveisLonely.com published before 8PM EST Nov. 11th, 2011 will remain the way as is. Some existing content (including but not limited to poems and comments) maybe offensive to a few readers but acceptable in general will remain the way as is;
3. LoveisLonely.com will filter explicit religious poems, comments and anti-religious poems, comments that will be published at and after 8PM EST Nov. 11th, 2011 at LoveisLonely’s own discretion;
4. LoveisLonely may consider launching other sites for specific purposes if there’re demands in those niches, however, LoveisLonely.com itself will remain neutral in relation to religion and keep silence and peace.
No Implied Endorsement: LoveisLonely.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find links to 3rd party Internet sites. LoveisLonely.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. LoveisLonely.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
No Pop-Ups: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the LoveisLonely.com site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site — know that they did not originate from our site.
Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.